Monday 12 October 2009

Freshly Made Donuts


The Chris Carr flat track school is life changing, full stop. The day starts with Karate Kid type wax-on, wax-off repetetive exercises; including donuts, on a crappy CCM-badged C-XR230-E. I say crappy because you wouldn't waste your piss on it if it caught fire - or so I thought. By lunch time I WANT one of these disposable Chinese toys. The Man shows us how it's done - it aint as easy as it looks, but the seeds have been sown. Apart from being the winingest flat tracker ever, Chris Carr is also an inspirational teacher. Firm and authorative, but funny and patient too.



Big Fool BP

Captain Highside's signature

3 comments:

Giannis said...

I Love Ben's Boots!!!

Mick P said...

I didn't know they did those big clown shoes in steel. Are we going to see a Chipperfields series?

Sideburn Magazine said...

Mick
that Frankenstein steel shoe was specially made for me in the Tyneside shipyards, and was delivered by low-loader. I told them I was a size 11, but it turned out as a 14. You wouldn't want to go to sea in it.

Chipperfields would be the obvious choice for future employment, but a rep from Gerry Cottle heard about my performance, and has already made me an offer. However there's some contractural small-print envolving a chimpanzee. I may run it by you.
BP