Wednesday 13 January 2010

Vegas Videos


Remember Dale Lineaweaver? He's the guy who built the 50P Ducati flat tracker as well as a bunch of other interesting stuff. Well, I met him at Vegas and he is a nice fella, very helpful and very clever. He sent me a link to some great videos he's made including this one of the main featuring Sammy Halbert - 43 (above, from an earlier non-Vegas altercation), Jake Johnson - 14, Brandan Bergan - 26 and others. In my haste to post something from Vegas I said Jake took out Sammy, but it wasn't him. Anyway, watch Dale Lineaweaver's videos of the Open, Pro and Classic races from Vegas. They're vicious. Thanks Dale. GI
Photo: Randy K

5 comments:

Sideburn Magazine said...

Daggers all the way!
I never realized how tiny the track was (having only ever seen close-up rider photos) until seeing this video.
BP

Anthony Brown said...

Interesting. I am really surprised at the size of the crowd. Was that the main event?

Griff said...

Interesting indeed,compared to the crowd at Braintree.

Anonymous said...

track looked mega to me!!.
def shame about the crowd thou.
luv the triumph dyno vid on the u-tube site aswell, god they sound good!!!.

Mick P said...

I'm sure I'll be strung up for saying this, but I find such a short track frustrating (as an on-screen spectator).