Monday 6 June 2011

Hauling in Style

From Jason...

You know that for a while I’ve been pondering what kind of race transport would be best?
Here’s just a few of the ponderings rattling round my bonce….

60’s Ford Econoline, cool, but perhaps naff cos I’m not American and this is not America
70’s Ford Tranny, nah not for me
60’s VW camper? Great, except some silly sausage but the engine in the back. Pah.
Maybe a brand spanking new VW transporter? That’s more like it. Fast, efficient, reliable and what’s more the engines in the right place. Yawn. Boring.
What about a jet pack? That’s more like it. However having spoken to martinjetpack.com they confirm that their jet pack would not carry a motorcycle as well as a passenger. Booooo. Well get to work on a better one then.

So you may ask how I ended up with this? Well, me too

8 comments:

Nick said...

O WOW!! GAG GAG GAG on my knees crying and beating the floor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Chris said...

that is so full of win

originalracingsnake said...

Awesome, but it has the engine out back, like a camper.... ;o)

derestricted.com said...

Class!

RichM said...

real 356 or kit? either way very cool

Sideburn Magazine said...

Rich, if you knew Jason you'd know how unnecessary that questions was. Kit? Pah! G

RichM said...

Ah right, i see well at least he's one of the lucky few with money and style!

Got a EuroMillions in my pocket - reckon a DB4 Zagato should make a pretty nice hauler.

Skylar said...

I haul the bikes I buy with a 1990 Jeep XJ 2 door. If the bike is dropped I can just put it in the back with the seats up.