Friday 24 June 2011

Valley Violence!

The Daily Mail is predicting trouble in the valleys tomorrow...
Hey Ben,
Thought I'd better warn you, The Bastard saw your blog about it being uglier than a crack fox and it's out for revenge...
See you in Wales! ;)
Jamie #29
Well my friend, let me tell you I will probably be sleeping in my car again (my urine will be carefully bottled for you to sample), and will wake up angry. No amount of yoga will prepare you for the knots I am going to tie you in.
BP #67

5 comments:

Full Lock or Death!! #29 said...

I raise your bottle of stale urine with my trusty old Bultaco whippin' chain.. ;)

Dave said...

I can't believe I completely missed the handlebar weapons the last time that photo was posted.

Sideburn Magazine said...

Lovely drawing board, Jamie. I did my apprenticeship in a drawing office. G

Anonymous said...

you boys were'nt joking either!!.
some mega racin in that novice class.
kudos to all!!!.

dave skooter farm said...

Ben... you really switched it on, on Sunday. The highlight was when you clipped the tyres exiting turn 4, firing said tyres flying through the air......Novice class ain't slow and is awesome to watch!!