Tuesday 29 May 2012

The Bottom of Bray Hill

First night of TT practice last night, McGuinness is already on it, but Conor was out with an injured wrist suffered when he was torpedoed at the NW200 just over a week ago. Guy Martin made his normal cautious start to practice, lapping at 'only' 123mph.
It reminded me that Peter sent us this evocative, widescreen shot of McGuinness he took last year.

While I was trying to find the name of this kink at the bottom of Bray Hill, and failed, I found this amazingly detailed description of racing the TT course: Manx GP Course Notes. G

6 comments:

Harley said...

Same beautiful weather for tonight's practice as well!

Time to go big Mr Martin.

Anonymous said...

Nice place to "go fishin"!!.
enjoy g.

grant said...

are we having a pint at the rovers?
grant tool man
be there most eve's 8pm then move on

Chris said...

great picture

CHVRCH said...

All I know is that last year I was hanging out in front of that White house (in the photo) having beers and smiling. The TT in now in my blood. Wish I was there right now.

747 said...

Reading those course notes makes me feel like a kid reading adventure books again. ...Someday...