Saturday 5 May 2012

Sideburn and Racefit on Bike Exif

To help some of the friends who help me in my day job and with Sideburn and, also, to try gain a bit of coverage for Sideburn, I worked with photographer Paul Bryant to put a couple of bikes up on Bike Exif.
Some of the people who comment on Bike Exif, just some of them, I view as the lowlife of the motorcycle online world. They look at someone's hard work for ten seconds and then spit some bile at it before going back to their motorcycle-less lives. I'm convinced these people don't build bikes. I don't think they even ride. And if they do, they don't ride anything modified. Anyway, that's only some of the people who comment. And you don't have to read the comments. In fact, I'd advise not to. You can never get those seconds of your life back. The Sideburn blog comments are different. They emanate from an open-minded, fun-loving, bike-building place. Still, Chris, who runs the Bike Exif site, seems a good egg and features very handsome bikes.
The motorcycles I sent to be featured are Sideburn's Project FT (built by CFM, painted by Death Spray Custom) and Racefit's Spondon Zed.
 Our Project FT was featured in Sideburn 6 if you want to read all about it. G

8 comments:

Capion mc said...

I have to agree and disagree about the negative comments on Efix, some are well written constructive critiques and some are "bandages and flintstones shit bike" Some of the best posts are when you have a real hot debate going on (anything by Blitz)
I think the number of 'likes' a bike gets is a truer gauge of opinion.
In an open forum for better or worse, nobs are given a voice.
I doubt my bike would ever make it to Chris' site so I respect all builders who have gone that exrta mile

Sideburn Magazine said...

I said 'some of the people who comment'. G

Capion mc said...

And you are right, best thing as you said is just to ignore them.

Capion mc said...

And you are right, best thing as you said is just to ignore them.

tiptopdadddy said...

My only comment is that as a color blind person I find the paint job potentially offensive.

Hairy Larry said...

Paint job works,my color blind brother can't see the number.

VoltWerks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VoltWerks said...

I love Bike Exif,but I never read the comments. It's much more enjoyable that way...